- the situation, in a quiet, safe and convenient area in Moinhos de Vento
- the super nice, helpful staff (except for a very rude person) with a generally good level of English.
- the quick access to the nice bar/café next door
- basic, worn-out rooms with few amenities, broken elements
- lack of space to work or sit: the reception is basically a small square with view on the garage - there’s no place or seats to use to work outside the room
- internet not very stable and fast. Difficult to use at times
- gets noisy since - like often in Brazil- phonic isolation is far from optimal.
If you’re on a tight budget this’ll be fine, it has the features you need and it’s clean. Don’t expect anything else!
- Free Wifi