Grand Targhee Resort
$220
Teton Teepee Lodge(Alta)(Great Value!)
$159
$128
Super 8 by Wyndham Driggs(Driggs)(Great Value!)
$145
Best Western Teton West(Driggs)(Great Value!)
$195
Travelocity
$960
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,274/night.

Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$439
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $557/night.

Alpenhof Lodge(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$425
Hotels.com
Snake River Lodge and Spa(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$406
  • Pool
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)
$341
$319
All reviewsjackson holeski lifttrap barbranding ironchair liftteewinot lodgesioux lodgesnow conditionsfresh snowamazing snowidaho fallsgreat pool and hot tubmountain topviews are fantasticlift ticketsgeneral storeski area
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We spent one night and one day here. We were really glad that we had stopped. The skiing is phenomenal. We rented powder skis and had such a blast going off into the powder- falling- and then digging ourselves out (I am being serious). There is a bar- Trap Bar- where we ate dinner. If Mary Neil is hosting an open mic night- stop in. Her voice is heavenly and it is entertaining watching everyone else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Grand Targhee offers a more relaxed ski getaway than the large resorts we normally go to. The lines were short the skiing was excellent, the pricing was competitive & the surrounding area is freakin' awesome. We stayed at the Teewinot Lodge, and found the rooms comfortable & got a good nights sleep. I will go again in the future.

Room Tip: We requested a room w/ a view when making the reservation & got one.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cajunturtle
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Honestly we didn't stay at the resort. We took a shuttle from Jackson and skied for the day. I liked it better than Jackson Hole. I am not a very good skier and it was better for me. It had snowed a foot overnight and the trees made it one of the prettiest places I have ever been. What was really cool was that you could also ski thru the trees better than anywhere I have ever been. It was cheaper to ski here even with the cost of the shuttle. I believe it cost $99 for the shuttle including the lift ticket and they picked us up right from the hotel in Jackson.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

And doesn't really have much appeal. Think Howard Johnson's circa 1975. The bathrooms are quite small and the rooms are as plain Jane as they come. I was originally given a room in the building just to the left of the registration building (room doors exit to the outside). There was an issue with the room (wasn't cleaned) so I was "upgraded" to the building on the right (lucky so). This rooms a 3, the other was a 1.5 and I'm pushing it a bit to give it the other .5. That being said the beds comfortable, the walls are too thin, but for $115 and on the mountain it's a fair value. And, honestly, I'm not here for the room, I'm here to ski!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Jad16
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our car looked like a white loaf of bread when it was finally time to leave. My husband and I stayed in the Sioux Lodge and appreciated the spacious rooms, microwave, and frig. If we would have had kids though, it might have felt crowded. We did have a locking closet on the balcony, for skis and snowshoes, much appreciated. We ate two meals at the Branding Iron restaurant, very good, and the fancy s'mores were fun. We are cross country skiers and appreciated access to the trails without getting in our car. However, there is one main trail, one mile long, to reach some of the rest of the ski area. It is a black trail, with hills and curves, so if you are a beginner, it could be a challenge. Also, if limited in time, say you just want to ski an hour, then a chunk of that time is just getting to the other trails. Overall, enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple