All reviews blue tree front desk staff kind staff friendly hotel quality downtown floor option
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for a couple of nights. Room was ready upon my arrival and clean. Front desk Staff is always friendly.
Wifi works fine (11th floor). I was able to work and participate in webconferences without noticing any latency issues.
Power plugs in the room are either US standard or the new Brazilian standard (that EU can fit).
I would recommend this hotel due to amenities and it's location.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Blue Tree Tower... C, General Manager at Blue Tree Towers Caxias Do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you.
We consider the satisfaction of our clients our primary goal, and your opinion is essential to the continuous improvement and maintenance of the quality of our service.
Knowing that we have met your expectations encourages us to keep on working to offer you the best service.
We hope to be honored with your presence again.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I was staying this hotel for a week on business. Staff are friendly, courteous and welcoming.

Room was well maintained and spacious but not well insulated for external noises. I could hear the next room guest snoring. No complementary water. Has a gym, spa and swimming pool in the top floor.

The restaurant offers good breakfast, however the menu options for lunch and dinner can be improved.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Blue Tree Tower... C, General Manager at Blue Tree Towers Caxias Do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to greatly thank you for the kindness of your comments concerning your recent visit.
Your evaluation is essential for the ongoing improvement or our services and facilities.
Accept our thanks and our wish to see you once again.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My stay was quite short but the services were good and the rooms are quite comfortable and clean.
The breakfast is reasonable for the the price and if you need a good hotel to stay for a short period and well located take this choice

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Blue Tree Tower... C, General Manager at Blue Tree Towers Caxias Do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your comment.
We hope to be honored with your presence again.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

The Blue Tree Hotel is a small, friendly hotel near the center of the city of Caxias Do Sul. The staff are very friendly, and the rooms are clean and modern. The complementary breakfast also has a wide range of buffet options.

Room tip: I was on the 11th floor; it has nice views and was quiet.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Here we go...the hotel staff is friendly and helpful but!!!...On my first arrival day I have checked in around 4pm and my room was just about finished by cleaner as I met her leaving the room, today I got back from the meetings by the same time (4pm) and cleaner just left my room in front of me again where everything was still wet and hairy...especially I the bathroom (not my hair...and hair was not there on arrival day but probably was left behind by the cleaning cloth that was used elsewhere before)...DO NOT use hotel restaurant as it's not good deal at all...had a dinner there on my arrival day...my meat was literally swimming in the oil...total disaster!!! I had a go as I was very hungry and tired to return my meal in the kitchen (should have returned it!!!) where my mate left most of his meal on the plate untached...after that I just could not sleep most of the night as I was with bad stomach basically until now...should have stayed in the same place as I always do when I go to Caxias do Sul but in these tough economic days I decided to save some pennies...should have paid bit more to avoid that disappointment...lesson learned, thanks Blue Tree!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Blue Tree Tower... C, Gerente geral at Blue Tree Towers Caxias Do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to greatly thank you for your comments concerning your visit.
We are very sorry about the incident and we are taking steps to ensure this situation will never happen again.
Accept our thanks and our wish to see you once again.