All reviews size floor internet brazil business
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

It is probably the nicest hotel in Caxias, that being said I haven’t stayed elsewhere in town. The hotel is situated next to a large shopping center, where you can find almost anything you need and positioned well within Caxias. The staff of the hotel was lovely, everyone was nice and accommodating, the facilities were clean, the room was presentable, the breakfast in the morning with all the fresh fruit was delicious and delightful.
But being that I was there on business I needed the internet to accomplish said work. The internet was so slow that I literally got a better signal using wireless data from my cell phone. All be it a faster connection than the hotel it was still not powerful enough to connect to my corporate VPN, and subsequently disallowed me to finish some important work.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Atamis G, Gerente de recepção at Intercity Caxias do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Mr. Lorenzo,

We would like to thank you for giving us feedback about our services, since your opinion is very important for us to improve our processes.

We thank you for the opportunity of re-evaluation and would like to inform you that the necessary actions have already been taken.

We hope to get the opportunity to see you soon and we are at your disposal for whatever you may need.

Sincerely;
Reception manager

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Several of us stayed 2 nights at this hotel over a weekend. I found on outside appearance the hotel to look fantastic. But when you looked closer you found issues. None of the seals on my windows worked letting all the outside road noise inside which included someone talking on their phone 3 floors down. The bathroom had very little hot water at 10pm and none at 6am. By 7:15 it was pretty warm. The hairdryer was mounted to the wall poorly and had exposed wiring underneath. I had to go get more towels since I didn't receive but a couple. The seats in the dining area were really stained and worn along with some of the furniture.
With just a little investment this place would be great!
Compared to other hotels I've been in this was still very nice.

Room tip: pick the back side of the hotel because of the road noise
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Most of the hotels we visited in a Brazil were nothing too special, this one looked a bit outdated and the bathrooms weren’t the best either in size or fittings....

But it was comfortable enough and staff friendly as most people / places you go in Brazil

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Atamis G, Gerente de recepção at Intercity Caxias do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hello, Christopher

Thanks for your comment!
We will be glad to receive you back again.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

The room itself is okay. The bathroom needs an upgrade for sure. The shower also is cold in the afternoon. Nice frigo bar (minibar). Staff at reception is friendly. The bar staff can be better. Food ok too. Also very easy to hear your neighbour in the room next door... expected better when I arrived at the hotel. Outside looks promising.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Atamis G, Gerente de recepção at Intercity Caxias do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Hello, Peteruga

Thanks for your review.
We would like you to know that your suggestions were sent to the Manager of the hotel.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

It is a good hotel for an extended stay, has an excellent breakfast and dinner.
The pool is on the top floor with vistas to the city and surrounding hill, very relaxing.
Iguatemi mall is close by, walking distance with restaurants, cinema and shopping.
There is a micro-buss service from the mall that takes people around the city, good value to have a good go around town.

Room tip: Rooms facing east have the best view to the city
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Atamis G, Gerente de recepção at Intercity Caxias do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Hello, Jurek

Thanks for your comment. We are happy to know you liked your stay in our hotel.
We will be glad to receive you back again.