See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2016

1Very Good Hotel in Caxias with spacious rooms, delicious breakfast, friendly staff, convenient location and a good shower. It has everything you need when travelling on business! Stayed for two nights and cannot complain of anything.

A special thank you to Michel (GM) for his hospitality and congratulations leading a great team!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SwanTowerCaxias, Gerente at Swan Tower Caxias do Sul, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Dear Mr. Santos
First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Swan tower Caxias Hotel as your destiny and for having taken your valuable time to comment about your stay in our questionnaire.
We would like to inform you that we were very pleased with the comments received regarding the hotel.
We hope to see her again and increasingly able to surprise you positively with improvements to our structure and refinement in our services.

Reviewed September 16, 2015

I would say that is a great hotel, but in my stay I had some inconveniences. The main problem was with the shower. Very unstable, sometimes extremely hot and cold. I have used twice with the same problem. The room service was excellent. I would recommend a Capeletti soup. Amazing!

Room tip: I believe the rooms with view for the south should be better.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2015

Clean room, somewhat comfy bed. Nothing spectacular. Breakfast was average at best but included in the room reservation. I stayed on the 14th floor and the view out my window facing west I believe was OK.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel located in the central area of Caxias do Sul. It has confortable and renewed bedrooms with a nice bed and wood floor (just hate those carpet floors...), split AC and flat TV. The breakfast is regular and the main downside is the slow (even though free) internet conection.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2014

I stayed one week.
Staff and room service and breakfast is ok. Hotel and rooms are very clean.
You can walk to 3 different shopping malls (10 to 20 minutes) and some other small stores nearby. If you need bank agency, you have some options.

Date of stay: December 2014