All reviews private pool recommend this hotel great breakfast bungalow paradise
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2018

The hotel is beautiful! We stayed for 5 nights at a Private pool Bungalow and it was really nice. Quiet and peaceful. We were out to the beaches during the day, and when back in the end of the afternoon, could have a drink on our private pool, just in front of the room. The staff is friendly and nice. Great breakfast. For me it is underrated to be classified as a 3 star hotel. And different from some reviews I read, Wifi works all over the establishment. I really recommend this hotel, specially for couples.

Room tip: Private pool Bungalows
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
78anabeatrizs, Proprietário at Bupitanga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2018

Hello!
Thank you so much for the positive comments and generous words!
Please be sure that we work with great pleasure to provide good moments for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Thanks,

Reviewed November 14, 2018

I've been there with my husband for 4 nights, and the hotel was really amazing.
All the staff very polite and nice, great breakfast (fresh orange juice) and the entire place is gorgeous.

I would go back there for sure.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello!
Thank you so much for the positive comments and generous words!
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!
Thanks,

Reviewed September 10, 2017

When I first arrived in Pipa, I had no idea what to expect, but the moment I stepped foot in Bupitanga Hotel, I knew that I made the best decision. The location was absolutely beautiful, and I was in awe walking towards my room. The staff were incredibly kind and offered to show me the area along with telling me about all the different things to do in Pipa. Furthermore, I was blown away at the quality of food served. I would highly recommend this place, and I can't emphasize that enough.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Antonio B
Ana Beatriz S, Proprietário at Bupitanga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Hello, Antonio.
Thank you very much for your comments. They are very important to us in order to improve our services. The compliments will be passed on to our team.
We are glad that you have enjoyed your days with us and hope to see you many more times.
Thank you!

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This hotel - opened in the end of 2014 - at the end of pipa is a great and wonderful place to stay !!! You can chose either a bungalow with garden view, a bungalow with a mezzanine or a bungalow with your own small pool !!! We had our own small pool - phantastic !! It is quiet and very clean every where and the stuff is always very friendly and helpful !!! The only things you can hear are the wind and the ocean !!!
The resort is like a small green Forrest with hammocks and a very marvelous pool !!!
We highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara H
Ana Beatriz S, Proprietário at Bupitanga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you very much for your comments!
We are very glad that you are enjoying our hotel. Please be sure that we do our best to provide good days of relaxation to our guests.
Thank you!

Reviewed December 28, 2015

Bupitanga Hotel is just a dream! Perfect for couples or families, this hotel has a great location with lots of greens, providing to their guests contact with the environment.

The bungalow feels very private, specially the private pool, where we spent a lot of time during our stay. The bedroom is huge, very comfortable and clean.

Well-served breakfast, with fresh fruits and other local foods that we could ask to the staff.

High quality staff btw, polite and always ready to help us and give nice recommendations about Pipa beach. They really made us feeling at home.

I definitely recommend this hotel for couples that want privacy and romantic stay.

Room tip: Must stay at the bungalow with private pool
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank simonjones2015
AnaBeatrizSimonet, Proprietário at Bupitanga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we would like to guest you many times.
Hope to see you soon!