“Perfect beach!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Perfect beach!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Whether you're looking to learn to surf or just chill on a picture-postcard tropical beach with beautifully warm water and a relaxed, low-key vibe, you won't be disappointed

Visited October 2013
1 Thank endurodavid

London, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fab beach ...come on it doesn't get much better than this !”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice surf lesson in English from guy from Eco surf for my little kids...he whooped and cheered made them feel like kings and they caught lots of waves. I had a couple of tranquility maracuja caipirinhas and bathed in the waves. There are some beach bars with a min spend of 20reais and you get a decent sunbed with a pad on it...not bad and not at all pushy for the drinks/ food which was nice ! A nice vibe on this beach...a happy fun place where you would have to be crazy to enjoy yourself ...! I think I got ripped off by the bikini seller but ...my bikini is very comfy and it was the lean season ! Occupational hazard of being a very white over fed British woman in my 40s travelling in Brazil with limited Portuguese !

Visited October 2013
3 Thank SraLeblon
sao paulo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dolphins!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Kayaked and swam with dolphins in the POURING rain and had a blast! It rained 3 days in a row which everyone said never happens in the northeast of Brazil...but I still had a blast. John Carlos who runs a surf camp/kayak rental place on Praia do madeiro is a great, friendly guy.

I recommend this beach over Dolphins bay any day!

Visited August 2013
Manila, Philippines
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best beach ever!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This beach is fairly quiet and peaceful, but still has some restaurants with food services. There are also lots of dolphins. The surf schools are great - my daughter got up the first time. We ended up surfing and kayaking with dolphins.

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best beach in Pipa!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had to take a cab to Madeiro, and it was absolutely worth it. The beach was clean and not crowded, and had plenty of amenities. I took a surf lesson in the morning that was reasonably priced and instructed well. The food and drinks from the vendor we stayed at was very good. The only downside is that we didn't find a restroom. We had to walk up the very steep cliff to the hotel up top who graciously allowed us to use their restroom.

Visited May 2013