See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2014

In cost-benefit ratio. much more than fine !
Cleanliness:: excellent,
Attention of the staff::: excellent.
Breakfast:::fresh, varied, plentifull and placed in the park next to the pool is beautiful, relaxing and overlooking the sea.
The Location of the Hotel::: very good, close to all, restaurant, markets, pharmacy, and walk to Morro de Careca is safe not far. Its not a noisy place and you can rest very well in fact Im returning this year.

Room Tip: from first floor the view is beautiful. Bar service is cut at 6 pm.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ned G
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here during the World Cup and were quite happy with our choice. The location is excellent, just a block from the center of the beach and also close to bars and restaurants in the older part of Ponta Negra. We walked around the area at night and it seemed safe. The room was very spacious, comfortable, and clean. Bathroom was fine. Every room has a balcony overlooking the ocean and beach. Breakfast is served out back near the pool and garden. There were a variety of choices although I must say the quality was just average. Staff was friendly especially when we checked in although the young guy at the front desk in the morning was a bit surly. No English spoken by any of staff so be prepared. Our room was above the main office so it was pretty loud at times with someone shouting especially in the morning. I'm glad I had my earplugs. Under normal circumstances, the hotel would represent excellent value although during the World Cup, we paid nearly quadruple what would normally be charged, although this was standard all over the country and is what was anticipated. I would definitely stay here again should I ever return to Natal.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Every time I go to Natal, I try to stay at this hotel. Good rooms with beautiful views, near many attractions - but calm - and with a great service. I would consider the value very good for what you get.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos Eduardo B
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love the location of this hotel (though it can be a bit noisy at night), and the people are fantastic. The room was OK -- one of the shelves was broken, but it had a great view of the ocean. I tend to be very picky about breakfast in Brazilian hotels -- and this was only so-so. Overcooked eggs, no tapiocas, no pão de queijo, only a few bread selections. Fruit was good, however.

Room Tip: The higher up the better. The hotel is only three floors, but every floor has a view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The Location is near Ponta Negra Night Life, but the place is quiet. The rooms are spacious, clean and the bed is confortable. The balcony has ocenview and the breakfeast is good and in a pleasant place.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple