See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Good hotel, well located but feels the age effect. Maintenance could be better but the rooms are comfortable and clean. Personnal staff are friedly and very attentive. There are rooms in front of beach and others in front os avenue. Do not choose these last.

Room tip: There are rooms in front of beach. Choose one of them.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Plus: it's right on the beautiful Ponta Negra beach in Natal, and it's priced low enough to appeal to the budget traveler or groups. Also, the check-in and check-out processes are very fast and efficient.

Minus: everything else. Place is a run-down dump, the swimming pool is dirty, service is slow. In my room, the air conditioning barely worked, the toilet seat was broken off and leaning on the floor, the hot water didn't work, and the sheets were stained. There were hairs in the bathroom, and the whole place felt dirty and gross.

I wouldn't go back, ever.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Rogers222
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We arrived here for World Cup from Canada. We were booked in this hotel through a travel company in United States and were hesitant after reading the English reviews. Yes the hotel needs some work done and most rooms are single beds that have to be pushed together for couples but overall our group of 9 were very satisfied with this hotel. Wonderful views ocean side, very good breakfast selection and enjoyed the restaurant meals several times, super convenient and safe for walks and mingling with the locals, staff were very helpful and more than patient with several of the outspoken Americans, and management worked very hard to try and solve issues that came up with patrons. This is not a luxury hotel but we loved every minute of our stay here.

Room tip: Ask for ocean view or you will get a room overlooking the parking lot as some of us did.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank belinda024
Reviewed July 15, 2014

They have a fantastic view of the beach from the room. You can wake up and see that beautiful natural wonder. They everything in the room TV with channels in english, hot water in the shower and the room was really clean.The service is really nice, they always can help you when you want something. It was incredible. I loved this hotel. Certainly I will come back.

Room tip: Choice that with the sea view. You will love it.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank YanReis
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have already stayed at this hotel last year for 10 days and I guess it was my fault to insist on staying there again. Apart from the beautiful view and outside area (which I could not enjoy, since I was on business in the city), here is my list of complaints:

- My colleague hat to swich rooms because she found a HUGE mold stain in her bed and the hotel didn't change the bed linnen as required. She then realized that the mold came from the wall. She also reported several black dots/balls all over the floor which looked very much like some animal's poo. If that wasn't enough reason already, she found two cockroaches in the room. The hotel has upgraded her then.
- There are still some renovation going on. I woke up on the first day I slept there at 8 o'clock sharp with some hammering noises. Very annoying.
- My room was clean, but my shower courtain was moldy and again I could see lots of stains and broken corners in the furniture and walls. The room smelled also moldy and you can't just leave the window/balcony open, since it is in the ground floor facing the pool and anyone can get inside.
- I was always careful enough to zip my vanity bag every time I left the room or went to bed, to avoid the cockroaches. For my surprise, one day I came back and it was open. Fortunately nothing was missing. I guess I was lucky, since other reviews report stolen items.
- The breakfast, which was very nice last year, got really worse and now they serve cold tapiocas (a manioc dish typical in this part of Brazil).
- The only time I had to order room service, I asked for a simple omelette with toasted bread. The lady brought me a omelette with filling and no toast. Upon my request, they have changed my order within a couple of minutes.

The complaints on my last year's review remain. I'm afraid they have a new administrator and they really don't care about their clients. I feel sorry for the many tourists visiting Natal during the World Cup, specially foreigners. I can't imagine how difficult it will be for those who have to complain in English.

Room tip: If possible, avoid the 100 rooms and go for the 200 or 300 ones. They are more expensive though.
Date of stay: May 2014