“Tripadvisor map is wrong - see photo - AND great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paprika Restaurante e Pizzaria

Paprika Restaurante e Pizzaria
Ranked #13 of 2,644 Restaurants in Natal
Cuisines: Italian, Brazilian, Pizza, Seafood, South American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ponta Negra
Description: O Paprika Restaurante e Pizzaria com forno à lenha, surgiu 1 março de 2010, a inspiração veio de unificar a boa comida e boa música em um ambiente informal.Desde sua abertura as receitas conta com a tradição italiana na cozinha, o uso de ingredientes selecionados garante o padrão de qualidade, em um ambiente rústico e charmoso, propício para reunir os amigos e saborear deliciosas pizzas assadas no forno a lenha e ouvir boa música; de frente para uma das melhores vista de Ponta Negra, ou num elegante jardim e com vista para o mar.
Toronto
“Tripadvisor map is wrong - see photo - AND great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Let me start by saying that the map tripadvisor shows is wrong - I have included a photo of the "official" map - and even it is not to scale. What you need to know - this restaurant is directly across and viewable from the Holiday Inn - so it is more North, than South.

I wanted to come here for dinner, but due to wrong map, ended up coming here for lunch the next day. The restaurant has lovely seats/tables with ocean views.

More importantly, the food is delicious - I had the lobster fettuccine - mmmmm.... it arrived fresh and HOT - with BIG yummy chunks of lobster. I was surprised, because I did not expect to finish such a big pasta dish, but it was so good, I could not stop myself. As an added bonus, had the Mango dessert - Fantastic! If I could I would have licked the plate - just yummy!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank scarlett_atom

Natal, RN
“Great food, great overall experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I really enjoyed this place. I have been living in Ponta Negra for the past month and this was a welcome change from the Brazilian restaurants. Not that i don't like the Brazilian food, I love it but I wanted something different. We got the penne with vodka sauce and shrimp and the carbonara an both were equally good. They also have a HUGE selection of pizzas and they looked delicious...next time we go I want to try the pizza. The ambience and service was great.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Cat H
Natal, RN
“A Real Restaurante Italiano”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Been here many, many times never thought of writing a review but I think I should. What can you say ? This is run by Italians , its not only the great Italian food they serve here but the ambiance, atmosphere and the service see the difference when you go to a restaurant run by a local. Here its go, go ,go !! not the blanked eyes, arrogant, Not Interested Attitude !! Want to eat Pasta or Pizza ?? This place is one of a few in Natal. Guaranteed Satisfaction!! I Recommend !!
its always packed, be there early, or takeaway and even home delivery !!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank GoodBadUgly1956
San Francisco, CA
“Good music, good food, GO!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had a fun dinner there starting at 10:30pm on a Tuesday night. Full restaurant, with good live music. We ate pizza and a salad. The pizza was with linguica, cheese, and onions. It was delicious! The salad was with arugula, sun dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Also great. We met the owner who is Italian and the chef is also. A fun lively place, seemed like mostly Brazilians were in the restaurant. They have a very large menu.

Visited April 2013