Casa Cool Beans was a lovely place to stay in Rio. Tucked away on a quiet street, with a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere, it has a beautiful patio/breakfast area overlooking the city as well as the pool. The breakfasts were delicious and the staff were very friendly. Lance and Sergio had excellent suggestions about things to do, places to eat, etc. that were very helpful in planning my stay. They provided maps of the area that made it easy to find cool things to do in Santa Teresa and the rest of the city. The Casa was a 10-15 minute walk up to Largo de Guimaraes, with lots of restaurants, shops, music and such. I'm already planning a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars, safes, hair dryer and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace & complimentary use of pool towels. Just minutes walk to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. THE most central location in Santa Teresa! Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil