Just looking at a handful of these reviews and you know you've found something special. The rooms here are clean, spacious and decorated with funky local art. Great breakfast and cool little area on the roof to kick back on or take a dip. There are probably many places like this in Rio but as with most of these boutique B&Bs it's the owners and their team that set this place apart, super-friendly and knowledgable they are always on hand to help you to plan and book pretty much anything on offer in the city and advise you on options you'd never considered.
If you are not looking to be right on the beach in Rio and enjoy a laid back eclectic vibe then Santa Teresa is for you, think cobbled streets and live music from small street corner bars with folk spilling onto the paths, a perfect mix of locals and tourists, and there's always the more lively Lapa 5 minutes away. Good transport links to the rest of the city (R 2.75 for a bus to the Centro, 15 minutes. R 3.20 one-way on the Metro to Copacabana and others).
We absolutely loved CCB and the neighbourhood as a whole. Would stay again in a heartbeat if we return. Bravo guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil