This place in Rio is just perfection!! We stayed here the first two nights in Brazil and decided to stay again before we went home! It's in the beautiful area Santa Teresa, which has lots of nice bars, great atmosphere and is safe to walk around at night. Very close to party area Lapa if you want to check out the best clubs in Rio (the owners will tell you exactly where to go). Bus stop to centro is very close. Bus takes you to the metro station which makes it easy to reach Copacabana, iPanema and basically any other area of Rio. The owners Lance and David, as well as manager Sergio are the nicest, most helpful people. They will help you plan your trip in Rio while you're having an amazing breakfast with the BEST COFFEE in the world!! This made it possible for us to see as much of Rio as was possible in only 3 days. I would advise everybody to stay here you'll be glad you did; it is worth every penny and so much more!! Thanks guys for the perfect time in Rio, hope we can visit again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil