I had a short but wonderful stay at CCB. I was on the last few days of exploring the Mata Atlantica in Brazil and wanted to explore Rio in just 2 days. Lance was extremely helpful with advice and recommendations, knowing I had such little time. The breakfasts were light and refreshing, especially since it was so warm. The room was clean with ample space to spread out. Overall, a wonderful place to relax and enjoy Rio. Santa Teresa is a great neighborhood (Bar do Gomez is a must for their caipirinhas and appetizers) away from the busy humanity of the beach areas. Get well Mousse, and I hope to see you guys in the future on a longer stay to this magnificent part of Brasil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars, safes, hair dryer and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace & complimentary use of pool towels. Just minutes walk to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. THE most central location in Santa Teresa! Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil