I recently had the opportunity to stay at Casa Cool Beans on my first (and surely not last) trip to Brasil. To be honest, I picked Casa Cool Beans for 2 main reasons...it was the number 1 pick on TripAdvisor and the owners spoke English. From the moment of arrival until checkout both Lance and David couldn't have been better hosts, and judging by other reviews it is clear to see that they know what they are doing and are the true key to the success of their business. With a relaxed, informed, and inquisitive demeanor, they both kept me informed on things to do, places to avoid, and honest discussions of the hidden treasures of being in another country. The grounds were extremely well-maintained, and my room was comfy, cozy, impeccably clean, and stylish. Every day it was cleaned to the utmost. The location in Santa Teresa is ideal, as everything is within walking distance, yet it is quiet and safe. The only thing missing was the bonde (trolley), which the whole neighborhood misses. I appreciated all of the advice, the clean and stylish grounds, and the reasonableness in price. My only regret was that I didn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cool Beans B&B-Santa Teresa! Beautiful B&B in the central district of artsy Santa Teresa. Each room with A/C, ceiling fans, free WiFi, frigobars and en-suite bathroom. Swimming pool with sun terrace. Just minutes to the Bonde, bars, restaurants & shops of hip Santa Teresa; metro and tourist attractions. Offering one of the best deals in Rio de Janeiro! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Casa Cool Beans B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cool Beans Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Cool Beans B&B Rio De Janeiro, Brazil