“fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”

Giuseppe Grill Leblon
Reserve with
Giuseppe Grill Leblon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 13,783 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leblon
Rio de Janeiro
“fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

After a really terrible impression, we (my wife and I) decided to give Giuseppe Grill a second chance.
It was not a good idea. The service was average, her lobster was not fresh and the fish "for one" that I ordered could feed a family, probably because they charge by weight.
Conclusion, a awfull lobster and a really over priced fish.
Truth must be told, the fish was really good.

• Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Huntington Beach
“Great steak & octopus, service waned at the end”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had 8:30pm reservations and the restaurant wasn't super busy yet and the severs were very attentive. They brought us a nice assortment of per-dinner munches. The steak and grilled octopus were cooked to perfection. However once the restaurant filled up, it was challenging to get any severs attention. I suppose that is just what happens when service is included. I would still recommend this place for a great meal, just be forewarned you may be neglected at bit later. Also we found all nicer restaurants in Rio were expensive. Entrees are $30 and up, but this is typical.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stumbled upon this by accident and so glad we did. The service and food were amazing and we would definitely go back.

Visited April 2012
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Outstanding Argentinian steak”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I have been there twice and have had the American cut and the Baby beef. The first one probably the best steak I ever had! Tender meat cooked to perfection accompanied by spinach and farofa w. banana. Incredible food! Surroundings are classy and the waiter was funny and polite. Almost US standard (I am Danish).

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Fresh and delicious seafood”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Not my favourite place in town for a steak, but the seafood is really worth it. I've had some oysters for starters and a red snapper for main course. Both were really good! You can also choose the sides (one side per person). To go whith the fish, I strongly recommend the "souffle" potato chips and the lemon risotto.

1 Thank annacsr