“Great steak & octopus, service waned at the end”

Giuseppe Grill Leblon
Reserve with
Giuseppe Grill Leblon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 13,897 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leblon
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We had 8:30pm reservations and the restaurant wasn't super busy yet and the severs were very attentive. They brought us a nice assortment of per-dinner munches. The steak and grilled octopus were cooked to perfection. However once the restaurant filled up, it was challenging to get any severs attention. I suppose that is just what happens when service is included. I would still recommend this place for a great meal, just be forewarned you may be neglected at bit later. Also we found all nicer restaurants in Rio were expensive. Entrees are $30 and up, but this is typical.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We stumbled upon this by accident and so glad we did. The service and food were amazing and we would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been there twice and have had the American cut and the Baby beef. The first one probably the best steak I ever had! Tender meat cooked to perfection accompanied by spinach and farofa w. banana. Incredible food! Surroundings are classy and the waiter was funny and polite. Almost US standard (I am Danish).

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Not my favourite place in town for a steak, but the seafood is really worth it. I've had some oysters for starters and a red snapper for main course. Both were really good! You can also choose the sides (one side per person). To go whith the fish, I strongly recommend the "souffle" potato chips and the lemon risotto.

1  Thank annacsr
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were sent by recommendation from our hotel. Overpriced. Steak was tough and the side dishes were overly processed ,almost beyond recognition. It was raining when we left and the host did not offer to call a taxi.