“Nice grill”

Giuseppe Grill Leblon
Reserve with
Giuseppe Grill Leblon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 14,076 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leblon
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The decor is pleasant, the personnel attentive, featuring a good choice of meats and side dishes. Wine list gives credit to South Americal labels.. Convenient location on one of Leblon´s main streets.

1  Thank Cbertoni
Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I ordered their finest cut of lamb, which the menu says they scoured all of latin america for the best source. It costs 82 reais (~$41). I was served a plate with a hunking slab of grissle devoid of any seasoning. I tried eating this rubber and complained to my girlfriend who then explained in portuguese my displeasure to the waiter. He apologized and quickly offered to replace it with another cut (which i had no input about). I was brought a cut of their finest cow meat this time. It was indeed high quality and generous in portion. But undercooked and again lacking seasoning. Whatever. Bill comes and we are incorrectly charged 32 reais for the couvert we did not accept. We tell the waiter and he lets out an audible sigh but then corrects the problem. If you want better meat and value go to CT Boucherie. I wont be back to giuseppe.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very friendly staff and warm atmosphere. I recommend that you consider bringing a wine guide or an online Parker's, as the wine list is bigger than the Rio phone book. The steaks are the focal point and are excellent, but the selection of fresh fish is definitely more than what one expects in a steak house. If you manage to arrive at the deserts with room left to try one or two, you will be very impressed with the very original and delicious choices.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Having spent 10 days in Rio, I feel like we went to every restaurant out there. This was definitely one of the best. The food is excellent and the wine list quite impressive. Like everywhere in Rio, it's more expensive than you would think and service takes forever.

Would highly recommend this place. Our table of 6 had both fish and meat dishes and everyone was happy.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I found this place in TA, and I had a great dinner there.
The place is very nice, cozy and sophisticated at the same time.
Excellent choice of meats and grill options.
I was however shocked with the prices.
Too expensive!!!
Comparing to other great restaurants like CT Boucherie....the prices here are too much!
If that is not a problem for you..go ahead!!

1  Thank AUECWB