Review Highlights
Private lesson

So I decided to take the lesson so that I would feel more comfortable going out dancing. It was so... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
QueenMemphis
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Awesome tour company

Sabrina was completely professionally and responsive via email. I really enjoyed my private half... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
cstocker
Atlanta, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews sabrina company tours guide rio
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We felt extremely fortunate in finding this company. Our correspondence with Sabrina prior to our trip was very informative and prompt. Sabrina arranged our transfer from the airport to our cruise ship and a full day private tour of Rio de Janeiro. Our guide Sabina and driver met us at the airport. The next day, they picked us up at the ship at 8:30 am for a full day tour. Our tour was fantastic. It met all our expectations and more. Sabina was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her city Rio. She made sure we saw all the important sites and then added some very special moments that we shall always cherish. One memorable moment was visiting Santa Teresa district where we had lunch and then took a small stroll in the neighbourhood. Wonderful!!! We highly recommend 'Find Your Rio' to all travellers and cruisers who are visiting Rio! You will not be disappointed with the tours that they offer! Thank you so much Sabrina and Sabina! You are the best!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Sabrina R, Owner at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you so much for the words. What a lovely message. I already sent to our guide Sabina :)

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Timing was perfect, the knowledge of the tour guy was updated and precise. Beautiful places we were taken in the trip

Date of experience: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sabrina R, Proprietário at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you! It means a lot to us.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

I was late and discovered I was the only one on the tour, but Sabina was still there waiting for me and gave me the best tour I could hope for. Being all alone, I ended up having a really personalized tour of Santa Teresa. The caipirinha class was straight forward and really well explained. Tasting the cachaca was a real new experience for me and I'm now addict to making Caipirinha to my friends! I would recommend without question, I'm sure than even in a bigger group, Sabina would still be helpful to everyone

Date of experience: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sabrina R, Proprietário at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thank you! It means a lot to us. Great to know that you became a Caipirinha expert :)

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

I have been meaning to write Sabrina's review for some time now. I keep putting it off because I have so much to say! She was our genie who made all our wishes come true. Our group was a large group of Jamaicans visiting Brazil for the Olympics. The logistics & detail for the planning was very difficult however Sabrina made it effortless; even if it meant going to a town to do a video to send to us to show us what to expect in terms of distance. She was always on time and thinks quickly if there were unexpected changes. There were times when we would have a little too much fun and not want to leave. She'd firmly yet politely keep us on track to ensure that we didn't miss the games.

Our trip was 7 days with only 4 in Rio. She impressively fit every single excursion we wanted in the allotted time! I am still in awe as to how this was all accomplished.

She organized the most incredible birthday celebration for my brother in law. That was also the symbolic farewell party. It was a private party at a restaurant outside of Rio on the beach. She knew how prideful we are as Jamaicans celebrating our country at the Olympics. She had our little flag incorporated in the cake and in the decor used for the party. She had a local band play live music, caipirinha making & salsa classes. We also tried the most incredible local food! There was an abundance of good food & drinks! We had such an amazing time.

We toured at morning, partied by day then played at night! She flawlessly arranged all with very keen & impressive detail. We had very little sleep but it was so worth it! It was definitely a trip to remember! I wish I could take her on all our trips. So far I have yet to meet another guide like her! From one perfectionist to the next... hats off to you and your incredible team, Sabrina! Remember, when you're ready to visit Jamaica with sufficient notice we are ready and willing to show you our country too! Many hugs, kisses & love from the Jamaican Adventourists! <3

Date of experience: September 2016
Sabrina R, Proprietário at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

We will never forget this group! Thank you very much!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

This was one of THE BEST vacations we have ever had! Sabrina was OUTSTANDING she accommodated our every request and always went above and beyond to make us happy and enjoy our stay. She made us feel like her family and it was a large group of us with different likes/dislikes and personalities. Excellent communication both before during and after our time with her. If you ever get a chance to visit Brazil contact Sabrina at FIND YOUR RIO!!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sabrina R, Proprietário at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Thank very much! I'll always remember your group!

Reviewed January 22, 2017

We loved our two private tours with Sabrina Ribeiro. She had been highly recommended by another friend who had used her as a guide on several occasions. We went on two 4-hour tours: the first to Christ the Redeemer, the Santa Teresa neighborhood and the Selaron Steps, and the second to Sugarloaf Mountain and the Tijuca Forest.

It was really great to experience Rio with just Sabrina, the two of us and her driver. We didn't have to think about navigation, transportation or any other potentially frustrating details of traveling in a foreign country where you don't speak the language. Sabrina is really laid back, sweet, knowledgable and also very flexible. For the second tour, we had originally planned to go to a different location after Sugarloaf Mountain, but because Sabrina had gotten to know us and had a sense of what we liked, she was able to recommend the Tijuca Forest instead and we are really glad we made the switch.

The tours were the perfect length of time - not too long and not too short. Sabrina also timed them to beat the hordes of people that arrive late morning from the cruise ships. She shared lots of information about the sights we visited, as well as Rio's history, and was happy to answer our MANY questions. In addition, she had some great tips for us while we were in Rio: restaurants, basic safety, and how to make sure we didn’t get overcharged for beach chairs, to name a few.

We also want to give a shout out to her very sweet driver, Lu. Though we couldn’t converse too much with her due to the language barrier, she knew enough English that we could communicate what we needed. We paid extra to have Sabrina and Lu pick us up at the airport (well worth it - not very expensive and it allowed for a nice introduction) and Lu drove us back to the airport on our last day, even at 5am.

Sabrina and Lu really enriched our trip to Rio. We definitely saw things and went places we never would have gone had they not been with us. We are very thankful!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Michael J
Sabrina R, Proprietário at Find Your Rio, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Michael, thank you very much for your words. It means a lot to us. Say hi to Ken and Joey ; )