We chose Casa Beleza for 3 reasons; we were looking for a romantic hideaway (first real time alone after 5 years of small children), somewhere with a pool and somewhere that was away from the noise and bustle of beachside Rio. Casa Beleza was PERFECT!!!! Bindu and Antoine were there when we needed them for local info, great restaurant and live music tips, and made themselves scarce when we didn't. Fantastic breakfasts, LOVED the pool (a rare thing in Sta Tereza) and it was so lovely just to chill...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in an exotic mansion in the heart of Santa Teresa, Rio's historic and cultural district. Guests have to share the tropical gardens with the 3 turtles, butterflies and small monkeys! We are close to all the city's main attractions and the district of Lapa with Rio's best music and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Beleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Beleza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Beleza Rio De Janeiro, Brazil