This is an absolutely wonderful base to see Rio from, and a fantastically warm welcome to BraZil! Lovely pool, clean, attractive rooms (we visited twice, and both rooms were lovely) . There are also plenty of curious marmosets (little monkeys), hummingbirds and even a toucan in the garden! They also have a rather signified tortoise who was on heat and kept rubbing herself against my husband's leg and wiggling her bum which was very amusing. It's a great location, just a short walk from the center of Santa Teresa, and although other people have written about unpleasant experiences in this neighbourhood, we found it very friendly and safe. Bindu and Antoine and their staff are an absolute dream team - the only difficulty we had was leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in an exotic mansion in the heart of Santa Teresa, Rio's historic and cultural district. Guests have to share the tropical gardens with the 3 turtles, butterflies and small monkeys! We are close to all the city's main attractions and the district of Lapa with Rio's best music and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Casa Beleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Beleza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Beleza Rio De Janeiro, Brazil