We loved every minute of our time with Bindu and Antoine and did not want to leave. The house has a very special atmosphere with its garden with birds, marmosets and hidden delights up the hill. Breakfast was so good in the garden with Zilma's fesh goodies and each day was a delight because Bindu seemed to know instinctively what you would like. She found us local drivers who introduced us to Rio and spoke English. She helped us find lovely walks, and our last night we walked through Santa Theresa to the square where Antoine was playing in the samba group. There is no way I would ever want to stay anywhere else in Rio than in Santa Theresa with Bindu and Antoine. I can't wait to get back.(Despite the cock which escaped the pot)
Now in Aguas de Lindoia which is a completely different experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in an exotic mansion in the heart of Santa Teresa, Rio's historic and cultural district. Guests have to share the tropical gardens with the 3 turtles, butterflies and small monkeys! We are close to all the city's main attractions and the district of Lapa with Rio's best music and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Beleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Beleza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Beleza Rio De Janeiro, Brazil