The hotel is well located with easy access to subway and a couple of international banks.
- The breakfast is good, but for lunch and dinner I would suggest the restaurant around the corner
- Great folks who are always helpful. However they would really need to improve their english.
- Clean and well kept. Not very big, but certainly good enough for a short stay (1 week)
- The roof top pool, bar and gym have a great view!! If you are there this should not be missed
- Top class. I was there during the recent riots, and the security kept a tight lock down of the hotel to ensure our safety.More