I got this hostel because I wanted to wake up with the view I saw in the picture and It was even better then what I imagine.. It was fun, calm with worm hosting and beautiful like I wanted to be.
The staff helps and kind, the area is not in the middle but that what makes it special, Santa Teresa is beautiful and there are enough buses to get anywhere in the city though.
This hostel is expiring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil