Stayed at Casa 579 for 4 nights and had a great stay. The staff were very helpful and most spoke good English. They arranged tours for us, airport transfers and gave us good advice when it came to getting around the city and choosing things to do. One member of staff even printed off a Google map for us when we asked for advice on the best way to get to a museum in the centre of Rio. I really felt at home here and safe during my stay. We booked a twin en-suite room, which was specious and clean. The breakfast was good, some great cake! One morning we even had the chance to feed the small monkey's which live in the trees surrounding Casa. The view from the roof terrace was stunning, we could see the Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer. We could also see this statue from our room window. I would stay here again if I ever went back to Rio and have meet like minded travellers here that will hopefully be friends for life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil