My friend and I arrived much earlier than our check in time @ Casa 579. No matter, we were given a tour of the house, beautiful inside and out, unbelievable view from the terrace of Rio, and Christ the Redeemer. We were aloud in our room early, plenty of space, two windows that opened for the perfect climate to roll thru the room. Everyone that works there couldn't have been more polite or hospitable. Breakfast lunch and dinner was prepared every day whether we were there or not. And the employees played live music on the terrace every night, while playing bartender for us. To top it all off, the employees all volunteer at a Favela. Teaching the children there language, music, and art. We got invited to the Favela via Casa 579, to watch a little production put on by the children. It was an experience that will never be equaled. If I ever go back to Rio De Janeiro, this little B&B will be my 1st pick to stay. Rio has TONS of great beaches, but only one Casa 579 in Santa Teresa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil