Really! When we made our reservation online, I wasn't much of a believer. Everything was too clean, to direct, to simple and we didn't know if the price was going to pay off.
Casa 579 was exactly as published online, they really know what a tourist needs to hear. They're recommendations were so accurate we didn't waste a minute in Río.
It's far away from downtown, that's true, but it's so easy to get there if you follow their guidelines. The only thing they're missing is to provide you with a cell phone to check on you every 2 hours, it's like they're always taking care of you.
An example to follow for tourist services providers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil