Escape the crazy hustle of the beach area and realx in Santa Teresa! A combi van passes by frequently to allows guests to reach the main city and a subway line - very easy to use. The views from the bed and breakfast are AMAZING. The staff were very helpful - the ATM was broken when we arrived at the airport...so we arrived with no Reals. The staff loaned us money until we could get to an ATM.
The breakfast we not too bad at all and there are monkeys outside the window!
And there is a delicious, reasonable priced restaurant just up the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil