I stayed in three different hostels in Rio and Casa was by far the best one. I've been there twice. The double rooms are big and really nice. So for couples Casa is definitely a good choice!
But also the commun areas in this Hostel are quiet big (a kind of living room and a terasse with a great view), so it's easy to meet people if you're travelling on your own.
> very friendly and helpful stuff, they speak english, spanish and portugues
> excellent breakfast with different fruits
> coffee and filtered water all day long
> close to the bars of santa teresa
> quiet close to christo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil