What a great place to stay. Excellent views of the city and a nice relaxed atmosphere throughout. the staff were extremily friendly and helpful. Although quite difficult to find (you need a taxi) even the taxi drivers dont know where it is. But believe me, it is worth the travelling to find it as its a hidden treasure. Only takes 10 minutes (in a small minibus which runs straight past the hostel) to get to the beaches. Overall, if i was to return to Rio, i would stay here again. What can i say about the breakfasts - as much as you can eat! Awsome place. Thanks again staff ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil