I already stayed in the Casa 579 two times, because I liked it so much. It is propably a little bit far away from the beach, but that does not matter as the view over the city and to the Christ is unforgettable. The staff is helpful and friendly with advises for everything. The breakfast is really good with fresh fruits, juices and a delicious cake. The 12 bed dorm is big with an extra room for luggage whereas the 5 bed dorm is a little bit small. The common room is cozy and on the terrace you can enjoy the view over the city in a hammock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil