I just want to say first up that i have never written a travel hotel review in my life, but feel that Casa 579 is very deserving of my time and energy! From the moment we arrived at CAsa 579 we were provided great information and felt truely at home. Vadir was unbelieveable! He recommended so many great places in the area and beyond to visit, and really made the time to make you feel like a valued visitor. We absolutely loved staying in Santa Teresa and felt like it was a much more genuine experience than had we stayed nearer to the beaches. The view was unbelieveable, I had to pinch myself to think how lucky we were. The breakfast overlooking the trees and great view beyond was sensational! We got to meet some lovely people who were also staying there and I loved travelling in the combi vans into town. It wasnt a hassle at all and made you feel more like a local. I felt safe and looked after and couldnt recommend this property more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa 579 is a stylish boutique guesthouse located in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With excellent facilities and an amazing roof terrace with 180 degree views of Cristo Redentor, Sugar Loaf Mountain and Guanabara Bay, it makes the perfect place to stay to avoid the soulless high rise hotels of Copacabana and Ipanema and see the “real” Rio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa 579 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa 579 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa 579 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil