If your intention is to stay here and visit or do business in Rio downtown, avoid this Hotel. It's a good Hotel to stay when attending a conference or exhibition at Rio Centro Center or relaxing at the Barra da Tijuca Beach. Check in and check out was not quick and easy, at least the front desk staff was friendly. Rooms are OK, clean, Cable TV and Wireless service good. Room service and loundry service are better than average. Location of the Hotel is very good, if doing business in Barra da Tijuca. The Porcao Barbecue Restaurant is only 5 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, at the beginning of Barra da Tijuca, Next to Itanhangá Golf Club and to the shopping centers Downtown and Cittá America, the hotel offers ferry service to the beach and has Rooms and suites with modern decor and cozy atmosphere. It also offers a complete leisure area with swimming pool, sauna And gardens, as well as function rooms with all the infrastructure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Promenade Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Paradiso Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Paradiso Rio De Janeiro, Brazil