Very charming and peaceful hotel with a perfect location to enjoy Rio de Janeiro at its best. The hotel has just been renovated and you can enjoy this historical building with a lot of character (5m high ceiling and historical wood floors) and beautiful views of the center town. The main entrance is art gallery too. The location allows you to walk trough the historical street of Santa Teresa where you will find many beautiful bar and restaurants and is also perfectly positioned to reach the Corcovado&Cristo on one side and Flamengo and Botafogo on the othe.There is also a beautiful garden (where I personally collected avocado fruits with the size of a melon!). Hotel staff has been very nice and helpful speaking most major languages. Defenetely I will go back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil