Helpful, friendly staff, English spoken, and a haven for relaxtion after busy days at a conference elsewhere in the city. Clean, reasonably sized room and nice breakfasts and bar area. On top of a hill with great views, but many steps and perhaps not so good for anyone with walking difficulties (not a problem for us). Within 10 minutes' walk from the famous Donde tram, and bars and restaurants. Rio's reputation as a damgerous city proved completely unfounded for us in this relaxed, friendly area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil