“A great ambassador for Rio :)”

Bernard - Rio de Janeiro Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm a tour guide that do private tours with my car in Rio de Janeiro for Christ, Tijuca Forest, Lapa Steps, Sugar Loaf, Santa Teresa district, Chinease View, Downtown, Santa Marta favela etc.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A great ambassador for Rio :)”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Bernard took us to Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer one day.

We arranged this through our hotel pretty last minute but Bernard was able to accommodate us within an hour.

It was great having Bernard show us around, he knew everyone at the sites and so we walked through the queues like a boss.

He is good fun, relaxed and makes potentially stressful, overly touristy locations very chilled

A great ambassador for Rio :)

Visited May 2014

Sao Paulo, SP
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“City Tour Corcovado, Cathedral, Stairs Celaron, Sugar Loaf”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The tour was organized on short notice for 5 persons via contact by our pousada which worked very well. Pick-up was on time (Bernard arrived earlier) and transport by van was comfortable. Conversation in English on a high level. Good explanations and attendance of all sights. Drop off after the tour at a destination defined by us.
Highly recommended !

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frank_E_Runge
Passau, Germany
“Excellent Guide”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Bernard is an excellent guide who is able to accomodate diverse interests in a very individual manner. We visited Rio over the weekend and were taken to various places (among them, naturally, the must-see sights of Corcovado or the Sugarloaf) that were perfectly fitted to our small group of five, coming from Brazil, Chile and Germany. Bernard effortlessly switched between explanations in Portuguese, Spanish and English and was an extremely friendly and helpful guide. Strongly recommended!

Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great choice!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was visiting Rio for the first time when the company I work for called me and shorten my vacations. I did not know what to do first or where to go, and some local girl told me about Bernard. I called him and arranged the trip and I was so happy that the day I return to Rio, I will keep visiting places with his guidance. Bernard and I keep in touch since he is an amazing guy!
Don’t miss the opportunity, just call him up and see it for yourself.

R

Visited February 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great guide, fab tour.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I was on holidays in Rio and I had been before there several times . I thought I had been everywhere in Rio but he took me to the amazing Vista Chinesa and to a wonderful waterfall that gave me a totally different perspective of the city. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks Bernard for a great day!

Visited May 2013