Very nice pousada in a classic, colonial ambiance, where we felt at home immediately after a warm welcome at arrival. Friendly and helpful personel, they'll do anything to satisfy their guests. Also the location in the area of Santa Teresa is worth visiting, there is so much to see. No doubt we will visit it again next time when going to Rio de Janeiro (hopefully very soon, because Rio is a great place to be. We just love it!). Thank you very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse Casa Aurea is a great retreat from the heavily populated tourist areas. the pousada upon the hills of Santa Teresa where the winding cobblestone streets and an old-fashion tram Bonde, gives the neighborhood a historical charm.The very special thing about this guesthouse is connecting people, making friends.The Casa Aurea Inn has 13 rooms with a variety of accommodations ranging from dormitory style to private rooms with washrooms. There are plenty of communal areas which add sociability to the place.Complete Breakfast with tropical fruits includedSuites with refrigeratorFree Use of BBQ Grill & Pizza OvenEnglish, German, Portuguese, Spanish and French spokenExternal guest kitchenLaundryTelephone (via Skype) and broadband internet access available 24/24Wireless internet connectionClose to transport links, taxi rank, supermarkets, health centre, police station, and restaurants24-hours street security guardTourist Information Info DeskTour guides availableAirport PickupBook ExchangeAs well there is a guest kitchen too in case you want to dine in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pousada Casa Aurea Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Aurea Pousada-Guesthouse Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Pousada Casa Aurea Boutique Rio De Janeiro, Brazil