1,747 results
All reviews ipanema beach rooftop pool ocean front first floor favorite hotel pool staff sao paulo sea view amazing hotel concierge service flip flops modern hotel high floor rooms are small beach service an amazing view londra
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at Hotel Fasano for almost a week, and it was the best customer service. Everyone who works at Hotel Fasano will go out of their way to accommodate you in anyway possible. Within a day of arriving multiple employees knew my name, greeted me when I walked down for breakfast, and at one point I was laying in the pool and someone came up with a rolled up towel to help as a pillow/head rest. The breakfast is out of this world with the freshest fruit and fruit juices, and the hotel itself is immaculate. It is very stylish and modern, yet still inviting and comfortable. I can not recommend this hotel enough! Absolutely fabulous and made my trip to Rio.

Trip type: Traveled on business
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente de recepção at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Customer,

I also appreciate the time you took to give us feedback about your stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing your impressions and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Our honeymoon ended in Rio de Janeiro - since I lived there for a while, I decided to go to Fasano to enjoy the terrific views for my wife who visited for the first time.
Their rooftop terrace is unbeatable I must say with the infinity pool and the views. All the rest....well not as impressed as I first thought.

For the price that we payed, I am expecting Fasano to show us the warm Brazilian customer friendliness/experience, and not the typical northern America 5* experience. After all I am in Brazil.
The rooms are tiny and dark. The location is great! Staff very helpful and friendly - sometimes too friendly :(

I wanted their help for a bit more adventurous activities and this is where everything stopped. So we had to organise it ourselves.

For the price you pay, I would have expected to have breakfast included as it was definitely NOT worth R$ 240 for 2 people (basic breakfast only) especially by having hotel guests being asked to wait in the lobby for 15-20min as breakfast room was too full.

Finally, I told Fasano that we were on our honeymoon a month before by email when their staff was bugging me with preparation emails. Nothing was organised or offered to make our stay special. I am just comparing all the other places (same and above price range) we stayed at during our trip where this was a no brainer. Strange from such a good house....

Also our AC went crazy in our room - however, they fixed it only on our last night.

I will keep the terrace and the pool in my mind for sure.....

Date of stay: December 2019
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Costumer,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your visit to the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro. It is only through constructive comments and feedback that we can monitor and improve our services and facilities.

I am sorry for not having achieved your expectations and the high level quality in service that we strive for. Rest assured that we, at the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, highly value our customers and that your feedback is analyzed and taken into consideration.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

The hotel conciege kept in touch with us through email months before our visit. All our activities were taken care of the hotet staff. All our dining reservations were planned in advance by the hotel. Our transportation to and from the hotel were taken care of months in advance. Our tour giude and driver reserved by the hotel was outstanding. All the hotel staff paid close attention to detail. There was always a staff member around greeting and smiling. We arrived at the hotel early in the morning and the hotel did a great job getting us in our room within a couple of hours. The front desk staff were very friendly, helpful, inteligent and knowledgeable. Everyone at the front desk did an awesome job. The hotel room was very spacious, clean and well maintained. Housekeeping staff did a great job. The staff at the roof top bar also did a great job taken care of us. The food at the roof top was delicious. The main restaurant staff were always on thier toes. The service was outstanding. The menu was very delicious. We enjoyed our dinners. The hotel location is perfect. It is close to the best beach in Rio. Walking distance to Copa Cabana beach. The hotel is in the best, clean and safe section in Rio. We were able to walk freely around town.

Date of stay: November 2019
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Samuel,

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro continuously strives to meet and exceed your needs and expectations and it is remarkably rewarding when our guests can feel our attention to detail and our genuine desire to provide an excellent experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We're at the hotel now. It's got a perfect location and is certainly the "hot spot" to see-and-be-seen. The hotel is physically just a bit tired. Not too, but for what you pay and the reputation that precedes your arrival, it doesn't live up to the billing. And the ultra-trendy poolside vibe is fun, but tiresome. There are dozens of staff people buzzing around, yet often it is hard to get their attention and, when you do, some seem not quite "there."

The rooms are great, the lobbies on each floor exceptional and the food adequate. Housekeeping top-notch. But next time I'll forgo the boom, boom, boom of the trendy set and settle in at the Fairmont.

We were in Sao Paulo a few days ago at Hotel Unique and it was a remarkably better experience.

Room tip: rooms on a floor not to close to the rooftop bar which you will hear until the wee hours.

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

On vacation for NYE and stopped by the rooftop. BEAUTIFUL rooftop for the trendy and see and be seen crowd. I would love to visit again. Drinks are tasty too. Beautiful views of the beach. Definitely a must and the rooftop is open to the public on the weekends for a fee.

Trip type: Traveled with friends