1,680 results
All reviews ipanema beach rooftop pool amazing pool ocean front favorite hotel first floor five star hotel pool staff sea view concierge service amazing hotel rooms are small beach service an amazing view reception desk the location is perfect breakfast buffet is
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Brazil, the beach right in front of the hotel, the view from the room, the spa. I Had the most amazing trip the service was great the personel is friendly the tour guide they gave me was the best ever and there is so much more to do that I am definitely coming back.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Right in front of the wonderful Ipanema beach is a very elegant and modern hotel.....Just a perfect place to stop of you Get to Rio.....the service is excellent, the rooms are really comfortable.....lets talk about luxury.......spende a few hours at the Pool on the top roof.....view is great
Really a must in Rio

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Dear Mr. Bonini,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your visit to the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro continuously strives to meet and exceed your needs and expectations.

Thank you for sharing your impressions, and I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2016

From check in to check out, everything was perfect. Gorgeous hotel with small but amazing rooms. I stayed in 503 facing Ipanema Beach and was in heaven.

The room amenities were great. View of Ipanema beach from the shower, great toiletries and a balcony to soak it all up.

The rooftop pool even better! The view is amazing and the people watching a lot of fun. The food served poolside was always delicious and the cocktails wonderful.

Londra (in house bar/club) was also a very good time.

Fasano have attendees on Ipanema beach with sun loungers and umbrellas which is wonderful. They also watch your things whilst swimming which was another great benefit.

The Personal Trainer in the gym, thank for your stretching my calf - almost 100% healed.

I actually can't fault Fasano. I had an exceptional time and highly recommend to all.

Room tip: 503 was facing Ipanema beach and wonderful
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2016

Dear Mr. Pip,

Thank you again for sharing your impressions and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

We chose to book Hotel Fasano through our travel agency who planned our South American honeymoon. Rio was our second to last stop after having travelled for 2 weeks and stayed in many different hotels. We were taken to the room and after having travelled we just wanted to shower and get changed. We waited for the luggage to be taken to our rooms for about 20 minutes before we called to check where our suitcases were. Also, we had a feeling they forgot or maybe didn't know we were on our honeymoon because they didn't say anything to us at reception when we arrived and there was was no card or complimentary 'something' like we have found in every other hotel we stayed in so far. We called the concierge to get some tips on restaurants and told them we were on our honeymoon so we were looking for somewhere cozy and romantic. When we came back after our walk we found a really lovely card, heart shaped balloons and a little gift. They called us to say that because they knew we were on our honeymoon they would offer us a bigger room with an ocean view the following day and they would have moved all our stuff for us. That was really nice of them (specially because the room was quite tiny for our big suitcases!) but the whole move did not happen until we came back from dinner the night after. We asked what was going on several times at reception during the day and only late in the afternoon they said that the previous guest had a late check out. It was just a bit cumbersome but once the move happened the room was absolutely great. Lovely views, enough room for us and the suitcases, and we finally felt pampered. The pool is great, enjoyed breakfast (they can make fresh juices if you ask!) and the hostess welcoming you at the entrance is really nice. Other little observations:

- very convenient location
- staff is very helpful
- atmosphere is a bit pretentious but I guess that is the type of guests Fasano attracts
- price of a Nespresso capsule in the room is extortionate
- Ipanema flip flops are provided to guests
- not all staff speaks English but at least that made us have a go at our little Portuguese!

Overall a good experience but from such a high end hotel I would have expected an impeccable and seamless service.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Mrs. Grace,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your visit to the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro on your honeymoon.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer no excuses but my deepest apologies for the inconveniences caused by the shortcomings you have experienced in our Hotel.
We take your feedback very, very seriously and I am extremely sorry for all these events that occurred, and I can assure you that we have taken action to make sure that a situation like that will not happen again.

I sincerely hope that these incidents have not marred your impressions of the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro and that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Cristiana Kastup

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Just what I needed a luxury get away and Rio, Amazing location and world class service from checking in to room proportions, decor, staff and food all are exceeded my expectations and I was very pleased with the staff and their friendliness and extreme pleasant interactions just when you needed without interrupting your fun. Everything seamless and effortless and I should mention Marcus at the front desk for too many amazing things he has done for me such as checking me in super early although my arrival was too early, to upgrading me to an ocean view when the room became available, he was just an amazing staff. Thank you for the spa therapist who gave me olivehterapy massage, to breakfast service for amazing breakfast, valet for prompt attendance, House keeping for getting and out of my room so seamlessly and yet keeping everything so clean and organized, room service for amazing late night meals which were so yummy and healthy, concierge for finding a rare book for me and buying it from the book store for me, pool service always finding the best chaise to lounge, Yoga instructor for one on one yoga with back drop of dos hermaos mountains, I cant wait to come back Fasano, thank you from my heart

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
1  Thank MehmetPekerol
CristianaKastrup-GM, Gerente geral at Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Mr. Mehmet,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for the time you took to give us feedback about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback from a valuable guest. Thank you so much for your kind words. Your comment has been conveyed to our team, who felt really encouraged by your compliments.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro continuously strives to meet and exceed your needs and expectations and it is remarkably rewarding when our guests can feel our attention to detail and our genuine desire to provide an excellent experience.