On the beach is a plus, but the location in Rio is just okay. Staff is good and breakfast is fine. The rooms are a little small. We had small ant-like bugs in our room, and we were not on the first floor! The air conditioner was over our heads as well. A big shopping mall is not too far from the hotel and there are a couple of nice restaurants that are in walking distance. Overall I would give this hotel a 2.5 out of 5. Location 3.0, Staff 4.5, Rooms 2 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the seafront of the largest beach of Rio de Janeiro, the 3-star Promenade Casa del Mar offers a central location next to the Marapendi Lake, in the ascendant district of Barra da Tijuca. All apartments and suites have a balcony facing the sea, as well as mini kitchen, cable TV and other amenities. In addition to the comfortable accommodations, you can enjoy the swimming pool on the terrace, a workout in the gym or ending the day with a fresh drink at the bar. Chain: Promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Promenade Casa Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Casa Del Mar Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Casa Del Mar Rio De Janeiro, Brazil