The shower was dirty, with a strong smell of sewage, little tiny flys in the bathroom, the sink was also dirty on the very first day, the air conditioner (the window type) was very loud and woke both me and my brother up throughout the night. The mattress was tilted to one side to the point that you felt that you were about to fall. Other than that the only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the have a good breakfast. Would never go there again. Veeeeeeery expensive for what you get, and let it be known that we were a large group of about 16 people and all of us had complaints more or less on the same lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Rio Palace Hotel offers 242 spacious guest rooms and suites, equipped with TV's LED 32 ', central air conditioning, electronic safe, mini bar, cable TV, with work desk and wi-fi internet. Always worrying about the welfare of each of its guests, the hotel has rooms adapted for guests with special needs, all decorated with maximum of excellence, uniting comfort and sophistication in all environments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Royal Rio Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Rio Palace
- Royal Rio Palace De Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil