The hotel is very well designed, modern rooms and good value of money. The hotel's location is like 3-4 minutes walk to Copacabana Beach (2 blocks away), 5 minutes walk from Cardeal Arcoverde Metro Station, 1 minute walk from bus station, 5 Minutes walk to Tourist Information, 20 minutes from Bus Regional station, and around 20 minutes to Santos Dumont airport.
Furthermore, the staffs are very nice (giving us very early check in around 9 am) and friendly, as well as very helpful in terms of giving information about Rio de Janeiro
The breakfast is good, it serves basics american breakfast and traditional bread from Brazil.
The facilities is complete, it has gym, swimming pool, steam room and others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Rio Palace Hotel offers 242 spacious guest rooms and suites, equipped with TV's LED 32 ', central air conditioning, electronic safe, mini bar, cable TV, with work desk and wi-fi internet. Always worrying about the welfare of each of its guests, the hotel has rooms adapted for guests with special needs, all decorated with maximum of excellence, uniting comfort and sophistication in all environments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Rio Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal Rio Palace
- Royal Rio Palace De Janeiro
- Royal Rio Palace Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil