I stayed here for a week in April. I had read the mixed reviews, but honestly, this was a great hotel and decent value for Rio (which doesn't seem to offer much value). The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were excellent. The wifi was free and fast. My only complaint was a lack of in-room safe, but I locked my valuables in my suitcase each day. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the charming district of Ipanema, near the Plaza of Our Lady. Peace and a few steps from Posto 9 on Ipanema Beach, the Promenade Visconti is one of the best accommodation options in the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro. The hotel features an elegant and personal atmosphere, plus comfort and personalized service to ensure a stay more than enjoyable! Your accommodations are unique, have ample space and are designed for maximum comfort. Decorated with dark wood furnishings and warm colors, the resort offers the refinement for an unforgettable stay: queen-size bed, table and chairs, sofa, split air conditioning, LCD TV with cable channels, internet WIFI. Complete the services offered: sauna, whirlpool and fitness room. The Promenade Visconti parking service account for the convenience of its guests (upon availability / charged separately). Pets: Allowed on request ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Promenade Visconti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Visconti Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Visconti Rio De Janeiro, Brazil