We arrived in the middle of the night for a quick business trip. The hotel front desk clerk was very friendly (for 4 AM), plus they had a bellman to show us to our rooms. The room was actually 2 rooms with a living area, a nice sized bath and a small bedroom with a king sized bed. Every thing was clean. It took a minute to cool the room down, but this was accomplished. It is an older hotel as far as a/c - but I would stay here again on another business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copacabana Rio Hotel is located one block from the famous Copacabana Beach (station 06). In our coverage enjoy our heated pool, saunas, steam rooms, fitness center and bar open daily serving your favorite drink, plus a beautiful panoramic view of Copacabana Beach, Sugar Loaf and the Sea of Ipanema and Leblon. This hotel combines comfort and convenience during your business or leisure. Make your trip worthwhile staying at the Copacabana Rio Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copacabana Rio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Rio Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil