I stayed there and enjoyed it overall.
People at the desk were very cordial and helpful. Spoke English well.
Decent food for breakfast.
Room were clean.
Needed help getting the TV to work.
Toilet seat didn't stay up.
Didn't figure out a way to call the front desk from the room so i made a local call to the hotel.....and then they charges me for the call $1!
Unfortunately they put me in room 102. Facing the street.
At 3 AM the garbage trucks came to clean the street. It was unbearably noisy.
The designer of the rooms needs to go back to school. The noisy AC unit blows right on the bed. Doesn't really cool the sitting room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An excellent option in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, the most famous beach in Brazil ! Centrally located in the most "carioca" neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro , the Promenade Princess Copacabana is close to numerous attractions , entertainment, shops, bars , restaurants and a few meters from the Metro station, with connections to various parts of the city. With complete facilities , all accommodations feature a balcony and mini kitchen . And for your relaxation , sauna, pool and fitness room. A delicious breakfast buffet offered by Zum Bistro Café complete the facilities available to you and your family. Experience the comfort and amenities offered by Promenade Princess Copacabana ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Promenade Princess Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Princess Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Princess Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Princess Copacabana Hotel
- Promenade Princess Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil