“Loved our tours with Gabriel!”

Bravietour Incoming Tour Operator
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bravietour is a local tour operator that provides packages and tours focused in the interaction with the local culture, taking visitors to less visited locations and thematic tours based on well known brazilian caracteristics. Such as Backgrounds of Carnaval Tour, Football Culture Tour, Favela Hiking, Walking Tour Historical city center of Rio, Visit to a Social Project, Nightlife as a local etc.
Austin, Texas
“Loved our tours with Gabriel!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A friend that had visited Rio de Janeiro the year before connected me with Gabriel, and we spent two days with him visiting Corcovado, Sugarloaf, downtown Rio and the Favela hiking tour. Gabriel was friendly, knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. I can't emphasize enough how helpful it was to tour Rio with a local, even at some of the popular sites where you may be able to get by on your own. The Favela hiking tour was one of the absolute highlights of our entire week. I highly recommend Gabriel for a truly authentic Rio experience!

Visited May 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Favela Tour”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I did the favela tour of Pavão Pavãozinho with Gabriel and it was amazing! He was really nice and so knowledgeable about the community. There is an beautiful view of Copacabana where he made my picture for me, which is probably one of my favorite pics from my trip to Rio, I really enjoyed stopping in a local shop for a soda and having lunch in this amazing restaurant called Bella Vista - the food there was delicious and really cheap. You will have a new found respect for the people living in the comunidade after you take this tour, I would definitely recommend it.

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Highlight of Rio Vacation”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We booked Bravietours three of our seven days in Rio. We booked the Cidade de Deus social project, Bohemian Santa Teresa, and Pavão-Pavãozinh tours. Rodrigo and Gabriel are great guides with lots of knowledge of the Rio De Janerio and the tour prices are very reasonable. Our only regret is that we did not book them for more tours during our stay in RIo De Janerio. Highly recommended!!!

Visited May 2013