“Many Options, Good Quality, and Reasonably Priced”

Feedback Steakhouse
Ranked #867 of 13,894 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stumbled upon this kilo restaurant and it was a pleasant surprise. We went to the Feedback located on Rua Catete just north of Largo do Machado. Over 50 different things to choose from including slices of beef, pasta, salads, and even sushi. Something for everyone. Everything was quite tasty and I thought priced fairly. I filled up my plate for about R$25-30.

2  Thank Domer90mom

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This buffet is very complete yet compact. The service of the staff is very kind. Lots of options for the meats and fish. Also, the desserts are super nice and tasty. Will come back to it and the price is very affordable.

1  Thank Joelo-A
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had never been in a place that was a buffet, but you pay only for what you eat. They weigh your plate. Of course you pay the same for potatoes as you do meat. They spoke a little English so we were able to figure out the procedure. I did like being able to take a little bit of different things that I wasn't sure if I would like, just to get a taste. I never eat enough to make a buffet at a set price worthwhile, so paying for what I did eat was a nice change. The food isn't hot, it is warm, although they do heat up the meat for you by request. The food is average, not bad, not wow either. but it was interesting to have a meal the way many Brazilians do.

1  Thank cynful2no
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Just the type of restaurant where you get the best of everything and good value for your money. Love it!

1  Thank Banimed
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I`ve been at Feedback in a business linch. I must confess that I really don`t like self service restaurants...the food is always warm (not hot neither cold), the service is always very impersonal and so on...but I also must admit that this isn`t a regular self service restaurant. There are plenty variety of food (sea food, pasta, grilled meat) and from what I`ve opted I would say it was pretty good. The place has a sober atmosphere that differs it from the others self service restaurants...and most impressive...you can talk in there without having to yell to be listened. I would recommend the shrimp dishes.

1  Thank mattosleo