“"wonderful private guide"”
Review of Trip In Rio

Trip In Rio
Ranked #18 of 547 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: I want to show you the best place to visit in the world: The wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro, That will host the next olympic games. The Rio de Janeiro city became a World Heritage Site. It is the world's first city to receive the title of UNESCO in Natural Landscape category. What are you waiting for? Just email me, send me a whats or call me. I am looking forward receive your contact.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

As two senior women we didn't know how to approach seeing Rio until we discovered local private guides on Trip Advisor. We were referred to Ederson by another guide and were not disappointed. We initially told him before our arrival the places we wanted to visit and he planned the itinerary according to the traffic and the number of cruise ships in port. He picked us up at our hotel and drove us in his car. He had lots of drinks in a cooler for us which we appreciated.
In our first half day with him, which turned out to be six hours, we visited the National Museum of Art, Teatro Municipal and Sugar Loaf. The following full day we stopped at the Catedral de Sao Sebastiao with its stunning architecture and stained glass windows, Maracana Stadium, followed by a cable car ride over Completo do Alemao (favelas) and a neighbourhood walk near there. Then to finish the day, he drove us to Christ the Redeemer where we had spectacular views in all directions of the city. He had purchased the tickets to Plataforma Samba show for us beforehand as well.
Ederson knows lots of history but was also able to answer the many questions we asked about present day Brazil. We highly recommend him as a private guide in Rio.

Edersonguide, Proprietário at Trip In Rio, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thanks for your review on tripadvisor! Thanks to explain all the details about my service in Rio de Janeiro. I also learned lot of things from your country and I hope can visit it one day. Thanks!

All reviews
"confeitaria colombo"
"great english"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Ederson is a great tour guide. knowledgeable,attentive,and dedicated. He took us to all the major attraction in Rio as well as the beautiful trip to Angra.He is a hard worker, very respectful and eager to please. I would definitely recommend his services.
thank you Ederson!
Ronny.

Thanks for your review on tripadvisor! After Visit the main attractions of Rio de Janeiro and Angra dos Reis, I am very happy that you've liked my tour guide service. Shallon!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was my very 1st time in Brazil and Ederson's Tour Guide made my trip to Brazil one of the best vacations I ever had in my life. My goal was to take great photos to capture the moment and Traveling solo makes this task difficult because when you ask strangers to take a photo of you they rarely do a good job. This was my main concern coming to Rio. How will I capture the moments of visiting one of the greatest places in the world. I did not think I was going to get anyone to do the kind of photos/videos I wanted. Well I was wrong! Ederson's Tour Guide showed me All of the hot spots in Rio from Lapa, Sugar Loaf, Maracana Football Stadium, Ipanema to Copacabana including the main attraction Christ the Redeemer. Not only did he show me, he actually spent time with me at each spot as if he was a friend instead of a business, taking the best of photo's! He took photos like a photographer would! I'm almost in tears to have the photo's I dreamed of taking capturing the moment to be better then I dreamed of! Please take a look at the photo I attached taken by Ederson's Tour Guide (paying attention the perfect timing of the sun reflection) at the Christ the Redeemer and you can judge for yourself! Thank you Ederson's Tour Guide you will always get my recommendations. Forever in a day!

Thanks for your review on tripadvisor. the picture that I've taken is really interesting! Have a nice year and I hope you come back to Brazil soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Ederson is a fantastic guide! In 2 days he took us to Christ, Sugar loaf, Selaron steps, Metropolitan cathedral, National museum of history and the Maracanã stadium. He also showed us a bit of Lapa, the Centre and Santa Theresa. He has a lot of knowlegde about Rio and the history of the country. His prices are very good and he is open for negotiation. Ederson is a very professional and flexible guide! We highly recommend him!

1  Thank Girlgirl81
Edersonguide, Proprietário at Trip In Rio, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Thank you to take your time writing about my tourism service. It was a pleasure working for you. I hope you have time to come back and visit other parts of Rio like angra dos reis and Búzios. You are also a special person and I hope everything good happens to you.