“Top Tour Guide”
Review of Trip In Rio

Trip In Rio
Ranked #18 of 547 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: I want to show you the best place to visit in the world: The wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro, That will host the next olympic games. The Rio de Janeiro city became a World Heritage Site. It is the world's first city to receive the title of UNESCO in Natural Landscape category. What are you waiting for? Just email me, send me a whats or call me. I am looking forward receive your contact.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I have been to Rio before but having Ederson as a tour guide was a great experience.. He was very knowledgeable and patient. I visited areas that I never went to before and it seemed that everyone knew Ederson. I would highly recommend anyone that is coming to Rio to go with him. I want to Thank him again for doing such a great job.

Edersonguide, Proprietário at Trip In Rio, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thanks Steven to appreciate my tourism service! I hope you can enjoy some other places when you have a chance to book my services again.

All reviews
"confeitaria colombo"
"great english"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2013

EDERSON is AMAZING and I highly RECOMMEND him as personal tour guide . Don't think twice , and no need to look further, pick him and you can be sure not only you in good hands of someone that knows rio very well , also he is very honest , trusty , fair , with big heart that will do anything to please you and more then all you will feel you traveling with a friend not just a guide . It started when he replayed to all my emails and questions right a way with very detailed answers , what made me very comfortable and pick him over few other guides I been emailing with .we agreed on one day tour and end up doing 5 days . He came to pick me from the airport early morning of my first day and took me to all places he committed and more . He does not look on his watch to end the day , he want to show you as much as he can, he is really passionate about his job and about rio , And it really shows . His english is perfect and he is very professional .he thinks about things you don't , very patience and make u feel safe . I had such good tour I booked him for few more days and that was best decision of my rio trip. His prices are very reasonable and you will get the best return for your money with maximum activities and enjoyment . More then all you will feel you traveling with a true friend , he is fun and great person , he will do anything to make you comfortable and show you most possible.so if its one day or a few , Ederson is is THE BEST !!!!!!!!! Don't think twice , save time and efforts . Book this guy and you will not regret it !!!!

When you sent me the first email asking for my tourism service I coudn't imagine that I would work for a special person that has a special love for my country, Brazil. I hope you have a chance to come back and have my services again and I promisse that I will have the opportunity to visit Israel and the USA of course. I have just one thing to tell you, "shalon - Adonai!". God Bless you and thanks for booking my guide services.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ever since I've met Ederson he's always been there to help out. He knows about everything and if he doesn't he'll find out for you. He's got a good heart so you'll never have to worry about being taken advantage of. He thinks about everything for you so you won't have to feel like you forgot about something. If you plan to go to Brasil and want someone that will look out for you and not worry about if they are going to use you, then you definitely want Ederson. I don't think you're going to ever see a bad review about thing guy.

Thanks Ederson

Thanks for rating my guide service. I also want to thank you for sharing your opinion about my personality and how I could help in all its attractions here in rio de janeiro. Read your comments on what I did is priceless. I hope you have the opportunity of using and enjoying other leisure options in my town

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I highly recommend Ederson as a personal tour guide for travelers to Rio. I traveled to Rio for the first time in July 2012. As a women traveling to Rio from the USA, I needed to be safe, I wanted help navigating the city and seeing all the sights. Ederson was professional in every way, he was patient with me, and very knowledgeable about Brazil. He speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English fluently and is a kind, trustworthy gentleman. I learned about the city, had a fun adventure, and enjoyed every minute of the trip!

Two American in Brazil is more work than just one. However, I managed to do a great tour and I have met two great people who will definitely be on the list of my best clients I've ever met during my work. I hope you continue to be wonderful and can visit Rio again.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Ederson gave us a really great tour of Rio's attractions when we visited in mid-December 2012. We felt safe at all times and he speaks good English. His enthusiasm for Rio is evident at all times and he gave good information on points of interest when travelling between the main attractions of Corcovado, Sugar Loaf and Copacabana etc., a very friendly and helpful guy, nothing is too much trouble for him. He collected us from the cruise ship terminal and after around a 4 hour trip, ensured that we returned to the ship in good time prior to sailing. Highly recommended. Many thanks Ederson!

1  Thank KenS92

Hello Mr. Ken. I hope you and your wife be fine. I wanna thank you for rating my guide service and I hope you can have a chance to meet other places in my country. Take the opportunity and come back in the world cup or during the olimpic games in 2016.