“Amazing Guide!!”
Review of Tour guide in Rio

Tour guide in Rio
Ranked #170 of 470 Tours in Rio de Janeiro
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Rio de Janeiro with a licensed tour guide by the Ministry of Tourism in Brazil - we will explore all the best attractions in the city such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, the historical downtown, the Arches at Lapa, the Selaron staircase, Copacabana beach, Tijuca National forest, the Monastery, hidden areas and beaches where tourists don't go also the islands on the west side of he city where you see birds, caymans and nature.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Guide!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Diana was my amazing guide in Rio de Janeiro... amazing because she picked me up on time at the airport (although I was delayed), she is very knowable about the City and its whereabouts. She took me to some amazing places, told me a bit of the story of the place and drive me safely. I will recommend hiring Diana for a good tour in that amazing city.

Visited April 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing off-the-beaten-path experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've previously visited Rio, so wanted to get off the beaten path a bit to explore the city a bit more, and Diana was a fantastic tour guide for this. She is warm and outgoing, with a natural enthusiasm that makes her fun to be around and has a deep knowledge of Rio too. Among the highlights, we took a trip to Praia de Joa in Barra de Tijuca, a gorgeous gem of a beach that is only open certain times of the year. We also went to the Floresta de Tijuca, apparently the largest urban forest in the world, where there are some stunning waterfalls and dozens of trails and you can even hike to Corcovado (where the Christ statue is) if you have the time.

Capping it off, we took a boat outing on the Lagoa de Tijuca to have lunch at the Ilha de Gigoia, where we passed submerged alligators and cranes and crabs nesting among mangrove trees. It feels ages away from busy Barra, even though it is only 15 minutes away from the heart of the neighborhood. It is also apparently a bit of a hidden secret even to cariocas who have lived in Rio all of their lives! All in all, it was an amazing trip and I would definitely use Diana again. She is so organized and prepared and conscientious about making sure everyone has a good time. She also knows of other trips that aren't in the usual tour books on Rio, so I will definitely be using her again the next time I am back in the city!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Korai K
Vancouver
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“If you want Personal Service, contact Diana”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We used Diana for two days when visiting Rio. Diana was punctual, caring, and so very helpful. She was quick at responding to all my emails and even answered questions and offered advice for hotels, restaurants, and transport.

We toured many of the sights one day and then went even further the second day. I would not hesitate to recommend Diana any day. Here is a link to my blog and pics http://vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.ca/2012/02/rio-february-13-18.html

Visited January 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Diana - Great Tour Guide !”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

After being unable to book a tour of Rio through our hotel I went on Trip Advisor and found her friend Rafa. I called Rafa and he was unavailable but recommended Diana he said she was great and she was ! Diana picked us up at our hotel in a clean air conditioned SUV and drove us to Christ the Redeemer a number of other sites plus arranged a private boat trip around a beautiful lagoon located in Rio a hidden gem. If you book Diana for a tour of Rio you'll have a great time !

Visited February 2013
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Very nice and memorable time!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

After completing work while in Brazil, I wanted to take advantage of the 2 days of free time I had before returning home. Having never set foot in Rio, I knew I would need competent help to make the most of my experience. Diana was an excellent choice. The amount of hassel free convenience she provided was amazing. It was so nice always having a ride available to go from place to place without having to deal with directions, taxis or the language barrier. Diana was also more than just a person to take you site seeing. She was a big help with arranging my hotel reservations as well as helping me get to the airport when it was time to go. Overall, she was very accomodating and knowledgable. Highly recommended!

Visited March 2012